Monday, August 27, 2007

New Experience To Be

Having the perfect girlfriend gave me this excellent opportunity to perform my skills helping out foreigners who will be visiting Seoul, Korea for the 12th World Conference on Lung Cancer being held September 2-6, 2007 at COEX. But that's not the best part. The best part about it is that we are going to do it together !! hehe :) I guess what Sammy and I are going to be in charge of is assisting together with ICS staff whenever help is needed and also making good impressions of Korea to foreign visitors. She will definitely put a big smile on visitors' faces by her kind hospitality, which Sammy specializes in. I'm really looking forward to this conference. Sam made fun of me getting all excited about getting complimentary food & beverage during volunteer shifts. But doesn't matter kk I hope it's going to be a buffet. :P