Sunday, December 09, 2007

There have been ups and downs for the last six years of my life. There is the one thing I am really proud of on the journey to where I am. That is not the results which have come out but the fact that I constantly stuck to what I believed in and had the courage to follow my heart with conviction. Never had doubts about nor questioned my will. As I said it before, pure dedication will always pay off in so many different ways, which could be expected/unexpected or tangible/intangible. Life gives you a reward disguised as something you never would have thought of for being yourself. So don't ever give up on anything so naively and easily without giving it your best shot. Who knows? Something extraordinary might be just around the corner desperately waiting to be caught by you.