Monday, March 02, 2009

It has already been a year since the change of my social status. People say time flies and it really does. I have made a lot of good friends in and out of the navy but at the same time I had to deal with some relationship problems that I did not encounter very often before. Having gone through that kind of painful experiences has taught me how to control my emotion thinking and also behaving rationally in a certain situation. Still, there is a lot of room for improvement I could work on. Realizing that there are only two years left from tonight until another beginning in my life makes me think about even little consequences that I will make every single day. For the next two years, unexpected things will happen again and again regardless of my intention and willingness. I just hope I could overcome them with good people around me just like I have successfully had.