Monday, June 08, 2009

Only 1 year and 10 months left to go before I will be on my own, I mean "completely" on my own. I have to admit that I feel protected and secured within the boundaries of schools, friends and even this military service.

Sadly, now I see myself as a helpless young man with less desire and passion than they used to be. Even if I have been trying so hard to think about what I am going to do after all this, I could not come up with a perfect plan for the future.

I should be aware of the fact that nothing will guarantee my life to be prosperous and promising, which sometimes scares the hell out of me. The more time I spend drawing a map of my career, the blurrier it becomes.

I believe there are so many options I could take, but still I do not feel that I could stick to any one of them. Finding "it" is the only key to open the unseen door.